Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Home & Garden Hunt

Better late than never right?

This was kind of the motto of my Home & Garden Hunt experience this year.  So it seems fitting that I would finally blog about it after the hunt was finished!

You see, as I've indicated before I'm actually not much of a hunt person as I have very little tolerance for major ass lag, this is why I will never be the first at a fair or in a hunt.  But a birdy told me the Home and Garden Hunt was well worth the effort...and they were right.  There were definitely some awesome finds to be had. 

Here are just a few of my favourites:


I'm not sure if any of these items are available for sale at the individual stores now, but if you likie you should probably go and check it out.

Yummines by:

Picture One -

Pin Boards: noradi. - pinbee
Pillows & Mat: Olive Juice - Date Night In

Picture Two:

Ore & Star: ::Awesome Blossom:: - Ore with Hanging Star
Chair/Table/Floor Cushion: <<UrbanizeD>> - Emanuelle's Sister

Picture Three:

Cupboard: ::Awesome Blossom:: - Whitewash Cupboard
Plants: -RC- Cluster - Leafy

0 comments:

Post a Comment