Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Plurky Blogger Challenge - Oldies But Goodies

When I first heard about the plurky blogger challenge that Alysha Rennahan was holding I was excited.   As a new blogger, the opportunity to extend my skills and hopefully get to know a few more people was way too attractive to turn down. However, upon finding out that the first challenge was an oldies but goodies challenge, that excitement turned to nervousness.  You see, I scrape into the year or older category by about 2 weeks, so I had no idea if I was going to be able to even pull an outfit off!

Fortunately, after many hours of checking acquired by dates, I realised that I shopped my little butt off when I first came to SL, some things don't change really, and was able to put together an entire outfit outfit that I'm really happy with.  Everything, from the skin up just makes it through on the year or older list, so onto the good stuff:


This challenge turned out to be a lot of fun, sorting through inventory and finding long forgotten bits and pieces that I'm sure will be making a come back into my daily wardrobe any time now.  I can only imagine how interesting a journey this was for people who have been around for a few years!

If you would like to join this challenge simply add Alysha Rennahan as a friend on plurk and get posting.  While you are there, feel free to add me too!

Yumminess by:

Skin: LOQ - Tasha
Shirt: [Atomic] - Shredded Tank
Pants: *League* - Ripped 78's
Jacket: fri.day - Military Jacket
Shoes: Jet Doll - Skull Ballet Flats
Hair: fri.day - Deena
Braclet: (NSD) - Rock 'n'Rolla Bangle Set
Necklace: (NSD) - Rock 'n' Rolla Chain Gang Bang
Sunglasses: Miel - Bella Peepers (group gift)
Tattoo: Aitui - Star Story

0 comments:

Post a Comment