Sunday, August 28, 2011

Echos and silence, patience and grace


A little bit more from the stunning new collection available at LaViere with a dash of lots of my other favourite things!  I can't begin to tell you how much I adore this dress, whilst it works perfectly on its own i preferred to pair it with these spiffy leggings made by the fabulous Steffy Ghost. 

Also, I'm loving these skin previews that Ivy Graves has been tossing around for the new line that is due to hit illusory stores eventually.  This particular skin was available at the launch of Collabor88 for a mere $88L (seriously how attractive is that price?).  I believe the skin is still available until the 7th of September but I may be wrong.  I have included a link to the Collabor88 event though for anyone who wishes to check it out.

Credits:

Skin: Illusory - Skin_Honey Collabor88 Exclusive (Available only at the Collabor88 Event)
Dress: LaViere - Melanie V-Neck Dress Teal Tribal
Tights: Jack Spoon - Bela Leggings (available only on marketplace)
Shoes: Matireya - Moxi-Summer Blues
Hair: Elikatira - Changes
Feathers: Grixdale - Exclusive Hair Piece - Ploom Zen (Old stumblebum item that is no longer available)
Wrist Band: Willow - Turquoise and Leather Cuff (FLF Item)
Belt: Coco - Wide Belt_Black
Poses: Glitterati
Location: Villefranche sur Mer

0 comments:

Post a Comment