Thursday, August 25, 2011

We built these paper mountains, then sat and watched them burn


LaViere has released a gorgeous new collection and I think Azure Electricteeth has really excelled herself.  I couldn't choose a favourite out of the new releases so I'm pretty sure I go one of just about everything.  Many items feature accents which are tintable which I love as a point of difference.  If you haven't check it out yet, I'd highly recommend it!

Also, Zigana has redone her sim and it is just beautiful, with many many awesome areas to snap some pictures.  Lili Brink has done a post about it here, but seriously step away from Harry Potter Your Story for a half hour or so and go and see it, it's worth the visit.

Credits

Skin: Glam Affair - Jadis V2 BL12 in Natural
Hair: Lamb - Soma
Jumpsuit: LaViere - Jumpsuit
Jacket: LeLutka - My Way Jacket
Sunglasses: Miel - Pilot Peepers
Bangle: LaGyo - Hula Bangle
Earrings: LaGyo - Isabelle Earrings
Ring: Miel - Ahi Ring
Bag: LeLutka - Tariona Bag
Shoes: LeLutka - Mischa
Nail Polish - Tres Blah - Nail Colour Fudge
Poses: Adorkable (Bag Lady) and Don't Freak Out (Bazinga Series)
Location: Sea Salts

0 comments:

Post a Comment