Thursday, October 21, 2010

So long live the car crash hearts

So long live the car crash hearts
Cry on the couch
All the poets come to life
Fix me in 45...

I love me some new jackets, so I'm surprised not everyone on grid heard my delightful squeals when I stumbled across this utterly gorgeous new aviator jacket from JANE.  It landed in my inventory just in time to rug up against the elements and survive the horrid weather we have been having for the past week. Also, just as a random side note I do have to say I love love love it when creators put jacket collars as spine attachments instead of chest ones, which Janie Marlowe of Jane does, so you are awesome, thank you!

I was also fortunate enough to get a nice little distraction from the miserable rainy weather by way of a surprise from the lovely Slava Parkin of Garage, who was kind enough to drop me off a copy of her newly released Alexa skin series to have a play with .  The skin comes in a plain or bronzed version and has a nice dewy feel to it. 

With 3 different skin shades annnnnnd some of Slava's fabulous tattoo layer eyeshadows and lashes, there is definitely something for everyone, so go and check out Garage!

Yumminess by:

Shirt: JANE/ Jane - Aviator Sweater
Pants: Modd.G/ Modd.G - Cameron Jeans
Jacket: JANE/ Jane - Aviator Jacket
Hair: [ 69 ]/ [ 69 ] - Gisua
Earrings: {Zaara}/ Zaara - Sarayi Hoops
Shoes: [Gos]/ Gos - Platform Pumps
Skin: ::Garage::/ Garage - Alexa Mahogany Skin tone 1, makeup 3*
Pose: (Marukin)/ Marukin - Atlas Glove Chocolate Candy
Location: Albero Autumn Gatcha Festival

Lyrics from Thriller by Fall Out Boy
*denotes review copy items

0 comments:

Post a Comment