Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I know I could love you much better than this

If all of the strength and all of the courage,
Come and lift me from this place,
I know I could love you much better than this,
Full of grace,
Full of grace,
My love...


I am in the middle of a torrid love hate affair with my Second Life viewer.  I LOVE that I can wear multiple layers and I think the introduction of the tattoo layer has been one of the best things ever!  I HATE that I still can't get shadows working properly in either of the Viewer 2 releases and the other authorized viewers kinda scare me.  But never being one to dwell on things I can not change lets focus on the positive....to all you wonderful creators out there creating tattoo layer makeup, I could just hug you!  I know this is not a new introduction but there seems to have been a flood of new makeup recently and I'm revelling in the ability to colour myself in all purdy like.  So if you haven't discovered the endless possibilities yet for yourself go and check out Cheap Makeup, Tik Tok, Garage and Kyoot just to name a few!

Yumminess by:

Shirt: [W&B]/ Whippet & Buck - Liliana Cap Sleeve Blouse (previous FLF Item)
Skirt: "anuenue./ Anuenue - Suede Skirt
Shoes: (TokiD)/ TokiD - Bow Back Shoes (stumblebum item from this week)
Hair: Berries Inc/ Berries Inc - Lotta
Stockings: fri.day/ Friday - Barb Stockings (previous stumblebum item)
Bracelet: [W&B]/ Whippet & Buck - JF2010 Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack (available at Jewelry Fair)
Necklace: (Kunglers Extra)/ Kunglers - Bambu Necklace (available at Jewelry Fair)
Bag: -tb-/ Tres Blah - Chic Satchel
Eyeshadow: Kyoot/ Kyoot - Feline (soft brown) - (stumblebum item from this week)
Lipstick: Cheap Makeup/ Cheap Makeup - Miss Priss Lipstick 9 (FLF Item but was still available a few minutes ago)
Pose: Olive Juice/ Olive Juice - Tea Party Whore
Location: Artilleri

Lyrics from Full of Grace by Sarah McLachlan

0 comments:

Post a Comment