Monday, September 13, 2010

Deep and Meaningless

Yeah you,  I guess you had another direction,
And leaving me with nothing but a dead connection,
You still walked away leaving me in this mess,
My love for you is deep and meaningless...


Some newness out in the world today..yay!  First off there is the delightful Atomic VIP gift for September.  You do have to pay $250L to join this group, but it's totally worth it!  Then we have some more wonderful poses by !Dont Freak Out and Flowey, who have collaborated to bring us the Flutter <3 Willa series.  I love the How I Met Your Mother Reference in this pose pack but more importantly I adore the poses both of these ladies make, so I hope this won't be their first and last collaboration.  Last but definitely not least, Coco released these gorgeous boots this morning and I was all over them the minute I got the notecard.  So go...spend....enjoy...

Yumminess by:

Shirt: [ATOMIC]/ Atomic - Vital Top (Sept VIP Gift)
Pants: R.icielli/ Ricielli - ETA Jeans
Shoes: *Coco* / Coco - Over-the-KneeBoots
Scarf: {Zaara}/ Zaara - Tanya Dupatta Scarf
Glasses: [FS] / Fishy Strawberry - College Glasses
Hair: @Waffles!/ Waffles - Blind Speech: Say Nil (Designers United 4)
Pose: flowey - There is No Explanation

Lyrics from Deep and Meaningless by Rooster

0 comments:

Post a Comment