Sunday, September 19, 2010

I guess that's just the cowboy in me

The urge to run, the restlessness,
The heart of stone I sometimes get,
The things I've done for foolish pride,
The me that's never satisfied,
The face that's in the mirror when I don't like what I see,
I guess that's just the cowboy in me....


I have a secret....I'm a closet country music fan and had the very fortunate experience of getting to see Mister Tim McGraw live this past friday.  So with that in mind, I felt like channeling my inner country girl and this is what came out the other end... it's sort of country-esq...maybe... well at the very least it's comfy and perfect for the coolish weather we have been having the last few days...

Yumminess by:

Hair: [ploom]/ ploom - AnnaLee
Jacket: Reek/ Reek - Papercut Cardigan
Shirt: Kyoot/ Kyoot - Self Evident Tank
Jeans: [atomic]/ atomic - Ripped Skinny Jeans
Boots: *coco*/ coco - Flat Ankle Boots (group gift)
Ring: p.c/ Paper Couture - Moon Ring
Pose: dfo!/ Don't Freak Out - Undertow
Location: Tableau

Lyrics from Cowboy in Me by Tim McGraw

0 comments:

Post a Comment