Friday, September 3, 2010

Sometimes hunts pay off

I did the platinum hunt a few weeks back and stumbled across this little store called Boho.  I'm relatively sure Boho is a fairly new store and I have to say I find their fashion totally appealing!  I'm usually a jeans and shirt sort of girl but every now and again I like to bust out my inner girlie girl and the ultra feminine bohemian fashions at Boho certainly called to my girlie side.



I've also been playing around with a little inworld photography lately as I'm completely bored with a plain old white background.  I definitely still have a lot to learn but I don't think this shot came out too badly, largely due the beautiful sim it was shot on so onto the good stuff...

Yumminess by:

Dress: Boho - Anya
Shoes: Maitreya Gold- Esprit
Necklace: ::je::suis:: - Boheme
Hair: [LeLutka]/LeLutka - Amanda 3
Location: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Poses: dfo!/ Don't freak out/ - Every Little Thing

0 comments:

Post a Comment