Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Rumor Sim Dress Up Challenge

Emily Kaestner of Croire let me know through flickr that The Rumor Sim was holding a dress up challenge to celebrate their revamp.  Now I love a good challenge, I just never seem to have the time to do many of them lately, but I wanted to see the new Sim layout and this seemed like as good an excuse as any to get myself motivated and go.  The rules of the challenge are relatively simple, you must be wearing at least one article from a store on The Rumor Sim, and your photo must be shot on the Sim itself.



I chose to use the cool little auditorium on the Sim and sort of had a whole rocked out image in mind, however gremlins seem to have invaded my computer and made it damn near impossible to take a picture without SL crashing and then just to add to my frustration photoshop decided to hate me too, so please excuse my crappy photography today and do not let it deter you from visiting The Rumor!  The revamp is great and all your favourites are back so it's definitely worth a visit!


Yumminess by:

Skin: [Atomic] / Atomic - Audri Abyss 2
Shirt: [Miseria] / Miseria - Girl Eats Boy
Shorts: Willow~ / Willow - Charcoal Jean Shorts
Jacket: .:A&M:. / Acid & Mala - Punk Baby Black Leather Jacket
Leggings: *TF* / TuttiFruiti - Black Widow Ultra Low Jeans
Hair: !lamb/ Lamb - Honey
Sunglasses: Adjunct/ Adjunct - Classic Aviator
Belt: ..*Loulou & Co*.. / Loulou & Co - Enigma Belt
Gloves: ..*Loulou & Co*.. / Loulou & Co - Enigma Bracelets
Necklace: [skream!] / Skream - Empty Hearts Necklace
Tattoo: Mynerva/ Mynerva - Aqualina Tattoo
Shoes: .*Courtisane*. / Courtisane - Esprit De Sable
Nail polish: -tb- / Tres Blah - Nail Colour
Poses: (First Image) dfo! / Dont Freak Out - I feel a little tingly (Second Image) (With Love & Squalor) / With Love and Squalor - Infinity, Bang! / Bang - Ohai There 4, dfo! / Dont Freak Out - Ask Me Tomorrow
Location: The Rumor

*Items in bold were purchased at The Rumor Sim

0 comments:

Post a Comment