Monday, April 25, 2011

Last days of summer

It has been unseasonably warm here the last few days, so I felt like running through some meadows celebrating the last glimmer of summer.


When the days are warm but the afternoon bring in a subtle chill, I am a happy happy girl.  Farewell sweet summer, I'll miss you.



Credits:

Skin: [:T:] / Tuli - Sara01 in Fair by Tuli Asturias
Shirt: Grixdale / Grixdale - My Vintage Frock by Tyr Rozenblum
Jeans: {Mon Tissu} / Mon Tissu - 1929 Cigarette Denim by Elie Spot
Scarf: {Mon Tissu} / Mon Tissu - Infinity Scarf by Anouk Spot
Boots: [SC] / Surf Co. - Olea Boots by Emma Gilmour
Hair: [e] / Elikatira - Theory by Elikapeka Tiramisu
Necklace: Miel / Miel - Echo Necklace by Mika Nieuport
Bracelet: Miel / Miel - Lun Bracelet by Mika Nieuport
Belt: [SC] / Surf Co. - Brass Rings Belt by Emma Gilmour
Poses: Last Days of Summer by me and Glitterati - The Fence by Katey Coppola
Location: Eternidad

0 comments:

Post a Comment