Thursday, February 16, 2012

52 Weeks of Colour - Patina


Yup, I'm running a little behind!  One of these days I swear I'll figure out how people actually manage to keep up... in the mean time... bare with me.

My loves of the week are definitely this hair from Vive 9 and this skin from The Body Co.  Also, was great to pull out some oldies and blow the dust of this sweater dress from E! Eclectic Apparel and Accessories, I adore it as much today as I did when I originally purchased it many moons ago.

Credits:

Skin: The Body Co. - Lilac in Ivory by Thebodyco Resident
Eyes: Aphotic Gloom - Aquilius Eyes by Rico Plisskin
Eyeshadow: The Body Co. -  Vintage by Thebodyco Resident
Lipstick: The Body Co. - Sultry by Thebodyco Resident
Sweater: E! Eclectic Apparel & Accessories - Desi Sweater by Eclectic Wingtips
Tank: Surf Couture - Driftwood Tank by Emma Gilmour
Pants: The Secret Store - Flared Pants by Maylee Oh
Scarf: ::Je::Suis:: - Intemporel Scarf by Julia Merosi
Hair: ::Vive 9:: - Duchess Braid by Sanya Bilavio (Available from Collabor88)
Necklace: Sigma Jewels - Myrina Necklace by Sofi Trenkins
Bracelet (Left): N-Creations - Sea Bracelet by Nico200 Planer
Bracelet (Right): Willow - Turquoise and Leather Cuff by Weezey Warwillow (previous FLF item)
Ring: Pididdle - Gawdy Ring - Lost at Sea Sp. Ed by Brutus Martinek (Seasons Gatcha Prize)
Belt: [LeLutka] - Anna Belt by Thora Charron
Pose: Diesel Works

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! I love the sweater and the necklace is a perfect accessory too! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete