Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Glad you came





Fishy Strawberry have finally released some more mesh items and I couldn't be more thrilled about it!  FS is a store I've always liked, but haven't shopped there heavily for some time, you see their sizing was always very odd against my shape, which meant I had to modify (often far beyond my patience level) prims to get them to fit, this of course allllll changes when you come to mesh clothes and especially mesh clothes that adopt the standard sizing (best idea ever!).  So with that I very quickly bundled myself off to Fishy Strawberry today and had an absolute field day with the new releases, one of which is this gorgeous sweater I'm wearing.  You can see all new releases (some of which are not mesh) at the main store.

Credits:

Skin: Lara Hurley - Emma in Pale by Lara Hurley
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - BrreeMesh Hair by MissAllSunday Lemon (Mesh Item)
Jacket: *Fishy Strawberry* - Impromptu Cardigan by Fae Eriksen (Mesh Item)
Shirt: [Celoe] - Gea Top by ShaySibrian
Pants: ISON - Moto Leather Pants by Harry Hyx
Necklace: :Amorous: - Simplicity Necklace by Matchbook Monday
Bracelet: Miel - Ahi Bracelet by Mika Nieuport
Ring: Pididdle - Lana Ring by Brutus Martinek (Currently available at Le March de Paris on Cupcake)
Boots: Maitreya - Radical Boots by Onyx LeShelle (Mesh Item)
Purse: .:Vive9:. - Wynne Clutch by Inna Bilavio
Poses: Label Motion by Anne Dakun
Location: Solaria

3 comments:

  1. awesome blog! I am adding you to my blogroll :)

    Five Latte
    http://slfashionqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Tishi and Five Latte, i'm so glad you like :D

    Five Latte i've got you linked back, thank you!

    ReplyDelete