Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Don't change your mind, you're wasting light

I fell in love with Lara Hurley Skins at Vintage Fair (I know, I know, I was slow to get on that train!) so upon a visit to the store recently I found the stunning new skin release Emma.  There is absolutely nothing about this skin that I just simply don't adore. 

Also, new handbags make me happy... you need House of Fox in your life!


Skin: Lara Hurley - Emma Red/Pale by Lara Hurley New
Hair: !lamb - Stereo by Lamb Bellic New
Jacket: ISON - Hickory Wool Coast by Harry Hyx
Leggings:Kyoot -  Hollander Leggings by Saeya Nyanda (previous FLF release) Newish
Shawl: ~imbue. - Fur Shawl by Kaylahh Anatra (previous TFG release)
Boots: MONS - Snow Boots by Ekilem Melodie New
Nail Polish: *Rezlpsa Loc*  - Raven Nails, French by Rezlpsa Luckstone New
Bag: House of Fox - Steffani Lux Tote by Fashionboi Landar New
Poses: !Bang by Trieste Minuet


  1. If time be of all things the most precious, wasting time must be the greatest prodigality. See the link below for more info.



  2. I'm so happy that I found your blog. You had a really wonderful site. Thank you for sharing this steps and information to us. It is really a big help.