Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am happiest when it's a Glam Affair



You will always find me bouncing off the walls with excitement when I get word of the fact that Glam Affair is about to release a new skin and the introduction of Layla was no exception.  Isn't she lovely?

The below picture is a selection of makeups that are available in the fatpack for this delicious skin.  The shots are raw from SL so you can get a true indication for just how stunning Layla is without my lack of photoshop skills screwing it all up.

There is also an abundance of tattoo layer lipsticks available for the lovely miss Layla so you can mix and match your eyeshadow with your choice of lip colour and I am a big big fan of this!!

Layla is currently available from the Skin and Shape Expo, and honestly she is worth fighting the lag for as Aida Ewing never disappoints!

In other newness we have this delight new dress from S H I N E which is currently available at The Fashion Garret, as much as I do adore this dress though I have to caution that the shoulders are no mod, which makes it interesting to try and fit.  I'm sure designers have their reasons for no modding items, but as a consumer i struggle to understand it myself.

Last but now least LaGyo has had a new release in their Mademoiselle collection and my goodness.. breathtaking is all I can say!

Credits:

Skin: -Glam Affair- / Glam Affair - Layla in Natural Skin 11 by Aida Ewing
Dress: S H I N E / Shine - Joana D Dress Version 2 by Jackie Rewell
Stockings: Mstyle / M Style - Ears Tights in Black by Mikee Mokeev
Shoes: [LeLutka] / LeLutka - Pow Pumps by Minnu Palen
Fascinator: LaGyo / LaGyo - Peony Widow by Gyorgyna Larnia
Necklace: Sigma Jewels / Sigma Jewels - Admira Necklace by Sofi Trenkins
Ring: Sigma Jewels / Sigma Jewels - Anya Flower Ring by Sofi Trenkins
Lipstick: -Glam Affair- / Glam Affair - Layla Red Lipstick by Aida Ewing
Hair: Maitreya / Maitreya - Miabella by Onyx LeShelle
Poses: [Croire]/ Croire - Chuckle by Emily Kaestner, Di's Opera / Di's Opera - Fashion Week by Di Hoorenbeek,  Diesel Works / Diesel Works - Odessey by Rogan Diesel

Props:

Skybox: (Milk Motion) / Milk Motion - My Tiny Studio in Montmartre by Marie Lauridsen
Table: ~Tableau Vivant~ / Tableau Vivant - Cage Table by Aida Ewing

0 comments:

Post a Comment